Wednesday 28 October 2009

Jeff Hughes has been harassed by cops before

sean mcgowen and three of his cohorts came to my door here in Nanaimo some time ago. They said they wanted to talk about some flyers; specifically the one about not having sex with blacks. I told them i had nothing to say and closed the door in thier face. They spent a good ten minites on the porch talking in a loud voice about my being a racist, about the flyers I put out.
After they left i went straight to my lawyer and he drafted a cease and desist order that he sent off the RCMP HQ.

I have not seen them since.
Now, if they arrest me, it is on record that they have been harrassing me-and that just might take the wind out of thier leagle sails.

Jeff hughes
hail Victory

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=191794

No comments:

Post a Comment